As a community organisation, we are especially committed to maintaining a positive relationship with our neighbours.
In the event that you have a problem with an aspect of the wind farm operations at Leonards Hill, it is in everyone’s interest that we engage in an open and constructive dialogue.
Hepburn Wind has been built by the community for the benefit of the community, including our neighbours. You can trust us to listen to any complaints, whether about compliance issues or other grievances, and act on them appropriately.
We are serious about being a good neighbour and going beyond compliance.
To make a complaint, your first step should be to immediately notify us of your issue. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning us on 0478 225 773 or speaking to a staff member in person. We promise to confirm any email or phone message we receive within one working day.
As any issue will generally depend on the individual’s own experience of the wind farm, the next step will be a home visit. This gives us the opportunity to fully appreciate the nature of your complaint from your perspective and to meet with you to document the issue.
Our commitment is to:
- Acknowledge complaints promptly.
- Document the complaint so that we are in agreement as to the nature of concern.
- Investigate any problems and take steps to mitigate all legitimate causes of complaint.
- Keep the complainant well informed during the complaint process.
- Maintain accurate records of the whole complaint process.
We trust you to be our ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground. Please notify us of any irregularities in operations.